Monday, December 29, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christ Was Born!!

So I am going to try and get this blog caught back up. Things have been busy. Below are the pictures from our church Christmas program. It was so much fun. Lynn directed it and Teresa played the music. The kids did a wonderful job. I was so proud of Austyn and Bubba. Austyn played the Innkeeper and Joseph and Bubba played the mouse. They did a SUPERB job. I am so thankful for kids that just get in there and serve. I did have to twist their arms in the beginning but they got in there and just did it. I think this is Austyn's last year though. He has done this for 12 years and he is feeling like he is getting a little old for it. Especially when he was told he was going to wear purple. That just didn't set well with a kid who is turning into a man and purple is just not a man's color in his eyes.


0 comments: