Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BUNCO

Hi Ladies,

I am writing this to invite each of you to come and play Bunco with us NEXT Thursday 7pm at Cyndi Bahler's home in Lamar. Cyndi has called me and challeneged me to get 40 ladies at Bunco next week. So I need YOUR help to make this happen! I would love for each and EVERYONE of you to come out and join us for this GREAT night of Fellowship. You may say What is Bunco??? Bunco is a dice game. It is a fast moving and fun filled game. It is played with tables of 4 ladies and the the more tables we have the better it is! You may say I don't know how to play? No problem! It is a easy game that can be learned in a matter of minutes. You may say I don't know anyone? That's great this is an awesome opportunity to get to know others in our community and surrounding communities!

We play Bunco once a month and we rotate homes. This month is at Cyndi Bahler's home. We try to start RIGHT at 7pm so we need everyone there NO LATER then 7pm and then we play a round or two and then we have a snack period and then we finish out the night. We end the night with prizes and rumor has it that Cyndi has 40 prizes this time around so you don't want to miss this! My goal is to have the night finished by 8:30- 8:45pm so that you can return to your families. Those who can stay always stick around and fellowship a bit more once the evening is done.

I do need to know NO LATER then Monday if you plan on joining us. We need to know ahead of time so that we can make sure that we have ladies in increments of 4 so that we can fill the tables and we need to plan for snacks and make sure we have enough tables and chairs. So INVITE a friend or two or four and let me know by Monday if you would like to join us and I will make sure you are added to the list! If you commit to playing and something comes up I need you to let me know ASAP or you need to find yourself a substitute because we must have tables of four to make this game work!

I hope to see each of you there!!!!!!!! This will be so fun!

0 comments: