Friday, November 7, 2008

Steph

So I know I have asked you guys to pray for Stephanie. Our friend who has been battling brain cancer for the second time. Well about 3 months ago she went to another doctor in Omaha and had them look at her MRI. The doctors here thought the tumor was growing. She did not think so at the time and so Steph went back this week for a follow up......the below words are Steph's.....Yesterday I was in Omaha for a Doctors Appointment. Contrary to what I have been told for the last year, The doctor that I saw yesterday very strongly believes that she can remove my Entire brain tumor! She said that with her training, she is 100% confident that she can remove it. That means that I get to stop all treatments, and after the surgery, just be watched by imaging! PTL!!! I will be able to have a somewhat normal life!!! Thank the Lord!!!

PRAISE GOD! We serve a God who heals! We serve a God who hears and answers prayers! PLEASE continue to pray for Steph. They hope to remove the tumor the beginning of December. I will keep you all posted so that you can pray! Please pray that the surjery is successful! Pray that God accomplishes HIS will in and through this all!!

Thanks Steph for being such a pillar of strength through this all! I know it has been God in you that has give you the strength to bear the things that you have been given. I have seen God so shine through you in this time and I have seen others drawn to Him because of you! Keep shining that light inside of you and keep pressing on....because as scripture says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

I am just so excited and happy and praising God that we serve such a mighty and powerful and GOOD God! To Him be the glory and praise!


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Isn't our God AMAZING!!!!! His miracles give me goosebumps. Words could never describe his amazingness!

Dillan Family said...

what an answer to prayer! i'll agree with you in prayer about the upcoming surgery & recovery. isn't God awesome!

jjharris said...

Praise God!