Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Grain Trailer


Matt was leasing a grain trailer from a guy who decided Sunday night that he needed it back. He gave us one day's notice that he needed it back. So this week we have been praying that God would help us to find a grain trailer that we could buy for Matt's second truck. Grain trailers are almost impossible to find. We found 3 of them one in Concordia, KS one in Montgomery, MO and one in Fargo, ND We set out yesterday afternoon to make the rounds starting in KS and asking God to show us which one was for us. As the below quote says from Stormie Omartin....we began to take one step at a time as God showed us what to do....

“Sometimes only the step I'm on, or the very next one ahead, is all that is illuminated for me. God gives just the amount of light I need for the exact moment I need it. At those times I walk in surrender to faith, unable to see the future and not fully comprehending the past. And because it is God who has given me what light I have, I know I must reject the fear and doubt that threaten to overtake me. I must determine to be content where I am, and allow God to get me where I need to go. I walk forward, one step at a time, fully trusting that the light God sheds is absolutely sufficient.”


We made it to KS last night and after an extensive time of checking everything out Matt decided that this was the one to buy! So we bought it hooked up to it and hauled it home! We are praising God that even in times that seem IMPOSSIBLE that He works things out and that He provides and directs us as we seek His direction in our lives! I am so thankful that as we seek the Lord in prayer that He is faithful to direct our steps and to show us His will for us! All glory and praise goes to our Father!

Proverbs 3:5 & 6(NKJV)
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”

Thank you Lord for helping us to learn how to walk by faith and not by sight. Thank you for stretching our faith as we were able to see you open doors and direct our every step! We serve such a awesome God!!!

0 comments: