Monday, November 24, 2008

Harvest Update

So, I am not in the grain cart this morning. We had thanksgiving supper before church last night and everyone that came in from the West wanted to know what I did to the grain cart. I had no clue what anyone was talking about since I don't work on Sunday's. Apparently the grain cart was in the field and looked terrible. I was told that it looked like it was going to tip over and that it looked like the axle was broken. YIKES!!!Just shortly later I got a text from my cousin Gregg letting me knowing that "Kinze" thats my grain cart was broken and that they had to repair it so they wouldn't need me until noon today. I guess a wheel bearing came loose. I am so thankful that I wasn't driving when it broke I hate when stuff breaks down. I am praying that they can get the part soon though so they can get it repaired this morning. If things can keep moving along and the weather holds we could be done with harvest by Sunday LORD WILLING!!! So please pray with us that this weeks goes smoothly with no more breakdowns and that the weather holds they are calling for possible rain and snow on Thursday and Friday and that could really delay things. Ultimately we pray that God's will would be done and that we could roll with whatever happens. Please continue to pray for safety. Thanks! Love each of you!

0 comments: