Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Harvest Fellowship

Last Friday night we had a harvest fellowship get together. We take a bold stand against halloween and so we invited people over for a night of fellowship andprayer. We had a time to pray and pray for the safety of those who were participating in halloween activites and a time to pray for God's continual hand of safety on this harvest season and that He would bless the crops. We had about 40 people come out for this and we had a potatoe and soup bar. It was so much fun and I can't believe that I forgot to take pictures until the very end when Bubba took a few for me! The night would not have been complete without a good game of spoons. I am VERY humbled to say the "newbies" of spoons beat me! Good job Mike and Crystal way to put me in my place.






0 comments: