Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Fun and Blog Issues

I have been having a horrible time downloading any pictures to my blog. It takes FOREVER and a day and then it times out! It is very frustrating!

Anyways....we brought Bailey home with us from Cheyenne. She is here for a unknown amount of time. We are enjoying having her. It is different having a girl in the house. I am used to being a boy mom not a girl mom! Lord PLEASE help me! LOL! It has been fun and we have had a GREAT time.

Today Bailey and the boys swam at the city pool while I worked. They had a great time and they came back sunburned because they ran out of sunscreen!

Then we were invited to the Buffington's to watch the basketball finals. It was fun and Bailey and Ally hit it off and were having a good time. I am sure Bailey isHAPPY to have a girl to hang out with after just having the boys and me the last few days! I will post pictures later of Ally and Bailey and their YUMMY COOKIES that they made!

For now it is off to bed...we are all sleeping on the trampoline tonight!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Are your pix high resolution? I change the resolution of the pix I put online to around 600x800 to 800x1000 so they don't take so long to load.