Sunday, June 15, 2008

Game Night

We had a BUSY day of working on trucks. One project kept leading to another but it was good to get the trucks done. Then we headed to town and saw Grandpa and Grandma Peterson in town so we stopped to say hello. We ended up eating at Pizza Hut with them. Then we headed to see Dean in the hospital. We had a good visit with Dean and he is looking alot better. He is full of fluid and they are saying he is having conjestive heart failure as well as emphysema. Two of his goals are to loose weight and to quit smoking. Please keep him in your prayers! We had a CRAZY game night at our house last night.
Here is our adopted daughter Bailey. She is crazy and alot of fun. She is AMAZING. (That's Bay's favorite word I think and it describes her well.)
Here is our AMAZING firstborn.
Here is our AMAZING Bubba! What fun we had!
And last but not least here is MY AMAZING Husband and the AMAZING dad of the boys. Can you believe this??? I had this spoon in my hand a full grip on it and what does he do??? He rips it out of my hands and as he does the spoon totally bends! UGGGGH!!!!! I had it first!!!!
FATHERS DAY!!! Well it is Sunday and it is Father's Day! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MATT!! Thank you for being a man who loves God and desires to follow Him in all that you do. Thanks for leading this family in the ways of the Lord! We love you!!!
We got Matt a R/C Helicopter for father's day. The camera batteries died so I don't have pictures. I will have to post those later. Matt is like a little kid and he loves his helicopter. Thanks Shaun for getting Matt addicted when we were in Arizona.
We have a family reunion today. So I will have to take some photos and post them later but for now I am off and running!!!!!!!!!!! Have a GREAT day!!!

0 comments: