Thursday, September 18, 2008

Youth Group


Well last night was Austyn's first night of youth group! It was so weird! I got to go with Austyn because I was the girl leader there to help Chad out. At first it was just kind of normal because Austyn is always with us but then I was like wait a second. This is for Austyn and he is actually old enough to be going to youth group and it made me feel really old! It seems like yesterday that Matt and I were stepping up to youth ministry and Austyn was only 6 months old. Where has the time gone???

Austyn can you PLEASE stop growing???? The best thing about Austyn growing older though is the conversations that we have. I asked him what he thought of youth group when we left and the first thing he said was he had comments about Chad's lesson and he wanted to talk about it! How that blesses my heart! He could have commented on the games of trenchball, and how he beat me in Knock Out and the fun he had in kickball but no the best thing he liked was Chad sharing from God's Word! This blesses a mom's heart like nothing else!

0 comments: