Thursday, September 25, 2008

14th Anniversary

So yesterday was Matt and I's 14th anniversary! That just does not seem like it could even be possible! Where has the time gone??? I worked yesterday afternoon and he sent me flowers at the salon! It was very nice of him and did catch me off guard! Our anniversary falls at a really bad time since he is usually in harvest. He did not get home until late last night. We still had a good night and enjoyed the time together! Thank you Matt for a great 14 years! I look forward to the next 14 years! Love you!





I was looking for a picture of the two of us and we just don't have any. For those of you who know Matt as soon as the camera comes out he starts acting up as you can see from the picture above! He likes to have fun and either dodge the camera or make some weird facial expression or just look "special"! He is "special" and I love him!

0 comments: