Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tribute to Stanford

The below slide show is a tribute to Stanford. We have friends who found two baby coons and will attempt to raise them. Raising a coon is the best thing ever. It is an emotional thing to release them though. They are one of the best pets EVER!!! As you notice in the pictures Stanford was very attached to all of us but I was his momma. From very early on he accepted my finger as a pacifier and even until we had to release him he would be running around playing and he would come running back to me find my finger and suck on it get his comfort and then head back out for more playing! He loved the swimming pool and doing anything that the boys and or Shotgun were doing. They play HARD! We LOVED Stanford and Bandit our FIRST coon!

ENJOY The pictures!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! HE IS SO CUTE!