Monday, April 21, 2008

Double Header Soccer Games

Well this weekend we had a double header soccer game. We had a makeup game from the weekend before that got cancelled due to weather. We played our regular scheduled game at 10:15 in Ogalalla and we won that game like 6-0 or something like that. I don't do well at keeping score. I start loosing track. Then we had a break and the kids hung out and waited for the next game that was set for 1pm. They played this game and won it as well! The score was like 5-0 or something like that. It was a great weekend and Matt and I are proud of all the kids! They are having a great season. I am going to a Women's Retreat this weekend and will miss the boys game. UGGGH!!! This is the biggest game of the season. It is against the other Imperial team and they are definetly our rival team. They are a great team but then again we have a great team too! I will be anxious to hear the results of the game. I hope they tie! That would be great but I am not sure they can tie I think they would have to keep playing till someone gets a final goal!

0 comments: